You bring the beer, I'll make the pizza.
November 10, 2017hire consultant Golang developer
About 1 minute of reading.
Working with Bogdan (Badu)
I’m wearing many hats, having a non trivial understanding of human resources, software development process, risk management, diplomacy and engineering. Nowadays I write tools in Go, web applications and automate stuff. I deal with data stores, schedulers, security, etc. and I’m always looking to improve things.
For those of you that are trying to relocate me, please understand this is not the case. At least not for now.
What I will bring to the table
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Experience with customer-facing activities
- Experience with software engineering best practices (unit testing, code reviews, design documentation, methodologies)
- The confidence to input into architecture discussions around deployment topologies, scaling, performance and sizing
- Many years of experience on building complex systems
What you should bring to the table
- Willing to work with remote consultants
- You should be an agent of change
- The best possible software and hardware available
- Use an Agile like software development methodology
- A competitive package, including flexible hours and unlimited paid holiday
Please feel free to contact me.
Of Mice (Unsafe) and Men (Reflect)
March 10, 2018Golang Advanced Reflect Unsafe
About 12 minutes of reading.
I quote "This function is called with the world stopped, at the beginning of a garbage collection."
March 5, 2018Golang Advanced Compiler Directives
About 3 minutes of reading.
About routing and searching using radix trees.
February 27, 2018Golang Radix Tree Router Search
About 10 minutes of reading.